Here’s the way I go about making enemies:
1. Start a blog.
2. Ask a friend to host the blog on his web server (for free!).
3. Install a plug-in on the blog which…
4. Crashes your friends web server repeatedly for a couple of days, the same server that just happens to bring your friend a portion of his income.
5. Freak out, sweat, and try to get calm. Call your friend to tell him what happened.
6. Hope he doesn’t hate you now.
That’s exactly what happened to me the last couple of days. My friend is hosting this blog for me and I crashed his web server with this blog. At first, I thought someone got mad at me for the Planned Parenthood post and hacked into it. But we concluded that it was a plug-in.
Sorry, Josh! Don’t hate me…